Thursday, December 16, 2004

You have commited a sin Gordon, your suite's AUX power is Zero!

Yesterday night I let the steam update happen as it has got some loading improvements and bug fixes. Then I started to tweak with settings of HL2 to see how to get good frame rates and reduce audio shuttering. While I was playing through suddenly I found a rendering glitch. Sun was shining through the walls as I come up from under water. It was a momentary shine so I tried a couple of times and finally got a proper screen shot.

Now I have posted this screen shot on steam forum and as you can see I have been accused of using a cracked version of the game!. It seems the cracked version of the game has AUX power always zero and red and in the screen shot I have taken it happened to be that way as I spent enough time inside water consuming all the oxygen. People simple jump to conclusions; anyway that’s how people are.

1 Comments:

At 12/16/2004 7:36 PM, Blogger Kousik said...

Yeah people jump to conclusion too fast.

Anyways if you knew, you could have cropped the screenshot and sent them only the glitch part (not your health).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home