Thursday, November 25, 2004

I am back with a wet dish! (No offence meant)

It has been long since I have posted any thing here. I was busy handling various interrupts in life, now I am back hope to post regularly.

Today I am going to share a funny incident happened yesterday night. Pragya and me went out for dinner to a Chinese restaurant on 80ft road (Indiranagar). After a while two guys and one gal occupied the table next to us. We are having food and chatting, that time the waiter is taking their order. They asked for some dish to which the waiter said it is a dry item, immediately one of the guys start asking "Tell me what is wet?". Not only once, he kept on asking the waiter for a wet item several times. My laughter was pretty much under control but Pragya's I can't say much.

1 Comments:

At 11/29/2004 8:00 PM, Blogger Kousik said...

Argh ... must be irritating for the poor waiter. He should have gone to kitchen and brought a wet dish (which is washed but not dried) and showed them (with risk of losing customers).

I appreciate the humor, though sometimes I have seen people doing nasty stuffs and getting away because they were customers, and the vendor had to bear with their poor sense of humor, afraid that a scene will make *other* customers uncomfortable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home