Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Making GCC Work with Secondary (non-primary) Glibc

Go to Google and type "gcc with non primary glibc" and press I'm Feeling Lucky. This will take you to the document on this topic, which I have written some time back.

Looks like it is been useful to lot of people out there, since I am getting mails saying thank you and asking for more help from time to time. The reason I wrote this was, when I actually did it there was not enough information available on the net. Probably I should update it some time filling the gaps.

2 Comments:

At 8/26/2004 4:25 PM, Blogger Kousik said...

Cool work. Keep it up, man. We always think 'in the box' -- like using distros 'out of the box' -- but it is sure to fun to hack and make non standard stuffs work.

 
At 9/14/2004 2:21 PM, Blogger Kabeer Ahmed said...

Keep it up subhash !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home