Saturday, May 30, 2009

GaTi - V0.6 Beta1

GaTi V0.6 Beta1 brings following changes
  • Based on DG834GT Firmware v1.02.19 (VPN)
  • BusyBox has been updated to v1.13.4 with useful tools
  • Cyassl updated to v1.0.3
  • Rest of all previous features included
I am looking for VPN testers, if you are able to use VPN with 1.02.19 firmware and willing to test next beta of GaTi which will have updates for IPSec solution (openswan) of VPN for improved stability and security please leave a note in the forum.

Problems/Feedback please leave them in the Forum

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11/12/2009 3:44 PM, Blogger Caius said...

Hi,
your firmware is very stable to me, thanks.By the way, few days ago Netgear released 1.03.22 version for DG834GT, do you think you will modify it?
Thanks.
Regards

 
At 12/09/2009 2:35 AM, Anonymous JayBM said...

Works lovely mate. Wireless for the first time since I bought this horrid router working perfectly.

THANK YOU!

 
At 4/10/2010 3:35 PM, Blogger Graham said...

Hi - I've just discovered your work and I'm trying to configure Beta6.1 to work with ioendns/dnsomatic - and it doesn't seem to do anything. I have an opendns free account. What should do in the "host" field? I assume my account name and password go in the other 2 fields.

I hope you can clarify this.
Graham

 

Post a Comment

<< Home